GOLF BIOMECHANICS, HEALTH & PERFORMANCE PRO
Certification July/August 2018
Advanced Education (no test)
Golf Instructor Advanced Education Program
Ben Hogan was not a method developer, he was a method publisher. The old method characterized by imbalance was developed years before the great Ben Hogan published his book "5 Lessons".
If you publish something first, you are the source of the method. Frank Drollinger was fortunate enough to find a way how to drastically increase consistent results in golf by changing the key principles of imbalance to core balance, and unstructured didactics to a written, structured 3D guidebook for the perfect golf swing.
3D coordinates are very important to install a proper mental training like software into the brain. It’s a written blueprint that is easy to understand.
After 3 days, students only have to actively remember 3 key moves; all other moves are programmed into the brain. This means that they work precisely and in a repeatable high-end quality, because the brain uses the software by giving orders to the nerves and muscles in less than half a second. If you change a method and you do not change the key principle of imbalance, we call it a variation of the method. Frank Drollinger is a method developer. Being the source of a biomechanical system and developing a new method is the spearhead of competence. „I’m very grounded and inside my ego box you will find only two words: Thank You!“ Frank said.
„My method follows a written system. After 3 days of advanced education, every instructor gets a qualification to be a Golf Biomechanics, Health and Performance Pro (Core Balance Free Release). There is no test at the end of the advanced education program, if you work as a golf instructor for more than 3 years.
I think this is very fair. My team, of which I am only a little part, is excited about the huge performance advantages of the Core Balance Free Release Method: So far, we could reduce up to 21 DOFs and up to 12 DOFs of the golf club path. This reduction of complexity makes the swing easier and speeds up the process of learning. I promise to support all peers. In my opinion, there are no limits for golf instructors. I am very happy to make it possible for them to attain the social standard of a doctor, who improves people’s quality of lifestyle through health promotion, through golf played the right way. Golf instructors are 3 days and a certification away to become an expert who promotes the health of students and their lifestyle.
After this certification, each Golf Biomechanics, Health & Performance Pro (CBFR) will be able to improve the performance, repeatability and health management of every Weekend Player as well as every !!! Tour Player.
This is the deal / What you get:
- We offer a 3-Day-Workshop on July 30th – 1st of August
- Every Student with a proactive motivation will get a Certification
Golf Biomechanics, Health & Performance Pro
- The first 200 registrations will get signed book, "Golf The New Testament"
- Every Pro gets a written 3D guidebook, structured, step by step Method, following Core Balance, up to 21 bio DOFs less, up to 12 mechanics DOFs less
- Every student gets a copy of the scientific paper by orthopedic expert Dr. med. Dietmar Goebel
- Every Pro gets a questionnaire in written form for his students
What you learn:
Core-Balance FREE-RELEASE-Method, Repeatability, Consistency
- Learn how you start your lesson with new and old students, how we use the written form, video and radar
- Learn our swing analysis process we use for each student
- Learn the part-method training system Core Balance Free Release
- Learn about the individual, personal set up parts for each player
- Learn how we repeat high end swing quality
- Learn to differentiate golf methods
- Learn to differentiate golf method variations
- Learn how to use the vector system of the Core Balance Free Release Method
- Learn how to use the timing system of the Core Balance Free Release Method
- Learn the competitive advantages of core balance versus imbalance, instability
- Learn the competitive advantages of a structured 3D swing guide book compared to unstructured, trial an error didactics and their performance limitations
- Learn the competitive advantages of 21 fewer DOFs
- Learn the competitive advantages of more power by synchronizing the rotational axis
- Learn the competitive advantages of target vectors instead of „moon“-vectors
Didactics, how to learn
- Learn how students learn golf the fastest way
- Learn how to use neurocognition to break through limited repeatability from the average 63% up to 99% repeatability.
Health, avoid injuries
- Learn how to avoid Golf Injuries, such as lower back problem, shoulder-, elbow-, wrist-, spine-, pelvis-, hip, knee-, ankle-, tibia-, rib-, muscle-, and tendon injuries
- Learn to promote the health of your students
- Learn how to change pathogenic moves into healthy moves
Mental 4.0 Fusion (Core Balance Free Release)
- Learn 3D motor-control drills for every phase of the swing
- Learn to easily install the blue print like software into the brain
- Learn how to use the written 3D Core Balance Free Release navigation system
- Learn to help your students avoid fears of failure
- Learn to help your students to be sure what they have to do;
- Help your students gain mental confidence
Benchmark Athletic Training Core-Balance FREE-RELEASE
- Learn about our warm up program
- Learn the main fitness problems of golfers
- Learn about the idea of benchmark athletic training,
- Learn about improved recovery times
- Learn how to prolong concentration time
Speakers and Teachers Team:
- GOLF-MEDICAL-COACH Orthopedic Expert MD Dr. P. Heuberer or MD Dr. D. Goebel or MD Dr. M. Draxler, daily 6pm to 8.30pm class
- Andrea Drollinger, Golf Biomechanics, Health & Performance Pro (CBFR) Athletic Training, Mental 4.0 Training, 3D Motoric Training Co-Developer Core Balance Free Release
- Master Head Pro Golf Biomechanics, Health & Performance Pro (CBFR), Method Developer Core Balance Free Release Frank Drollinger
Optional Bonus / depends on the numbers of registrations:
- Golf-Physio-Coach, Golf Biomechanics, Health & Performance Pro (CBFR) Florian Patzak, Technical Training
- Golf Biomechanics, Health & Performance Pro (CBFR) Alexander Groschop or/and Cory McKim, Master Golf Biomechanics, Health & Performance Pro (CBFR)
- PHD Student Sport Science Expert L. Bird, How to learn golf the fastest way
$ 40,200 Early Booker Benefit for Golf Instructors:
up to $ 40,200* worth of training for free! The first 1,000 registrations pay only $ 1,995 instead of $ 3,715.
Additionally, the first 1,000 regular members get for up to 12 years a yearly 3 day advanced education for only $365 membership; this offer is optional and will not be prolonged automatically!
- Travel expenses
- Accommodation costs
Golf Instructor Advanced Education
Golf Biomechanics, Health & Performance Pro